Have you ever faced a problem like,
Site opening at Friends house but at my place "Server Not found".
We both friends have Same internet connection , but different internet speed. Mine is slow
Websites are loading too slow.
So these are few problems faced by many internet surfers, Only simple and one solution to this problem is change your DNS (Domain name servers) to OPENDNS.
Open DNS is a free DNS service which get updated very fast, so when ever new sites ...
You have high speed ADSL broadband at PC,but still facing low speed in IE (INTERNET EXPLORER )
so here are few steps that will help your to get better speed in IE
1. click start > run
2. type regedit > enter
3. browse folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\m*cro$oft\Windows\CurrentVersion
4. right click @ windows right > New > DWORD
5. type MaxConnectionsPerServer > u can set value (the more higher the no, the more good
speed u get, eg : 99)
6. create another DWORD >type MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server
7. then enter any higher values in that section
8. then, restart IE ... ur finished.
This Trick will increase your browsing speed as well as downloading ...
Chetan Gole is web enthusiast and blogger who loves all things design and technology. He is a Software Engineer by profession. Blogger, photographer, techie by hobby. Find him online on Facebook, Google+, Twitter. read more...