Twitter, Facebook, Mobile inbox all are flooding with Jokes on Rajinikanth. One of my office colleague forwarded me one similar joke on Java (yes, related to Rajini). The time I read the joke my mind started creating many such jokes and so finally I decided to write a blog post on it.
Here are few jokes on Rajinikanth and Java. (More or less they are related to many programming languages)
- Rajinikanth is the super class of all classes in Java (including Object class).
- Rajnikanth can override a final function/variable.
- Rajnikanth can serialize static data members of any class.
- Rajnikanth can serialize transient variables.
- Rajnikanth can extend interfaces in classes.
- Rajnikanth can “force” garbage collector to run..and guess what .. GC runs as higher priority thread n starts collecting garbage.
- Rajnikanth can make a class abstract and final both at same time.
- Rajnikanth never gets stackOverFlowexception.
- Rajnikanth never faces any exception (Rather, Java can face RajnikanthException for any exception conditions) (Improved from earlier).
- Rajnikanth never “try” any code, he directly “catch” the exceptions.
- Rajnikanth can divide by zero. – (older one)
- Rajnikanth can run Java byte code on “any” machine (Including but not limited to Java Virtual Machine).
Update 1 :
Few more Jokes from comments by visitors.
- Rajnikanth Can use Pointers in JAVA
- Rajnikanth access all PRIVATE data of any class
- Rajnikanth use Operator Overloading in Java
- Rajnikanth pass losts of Parameter using “Pass By Reference”
- Rajnikanth is only person who use printf() in java
- Rajnikanth can Declare function body in INTERFACE.
- Rajnikanth can do MULTIPLE inheritance in JAVA straightfoward.
- Rajnikanth Run Thread Program without Thread LIFECYCLE
- In catch box if u write catch(Rajnikant e) it will catch all exceptions including EXCEPTION E
Any joke in your mind ? Why don’t you write them in comment below.
NOTE: Only IT related guys can understand above Jokes.
P.S. : This post is not written to hurt the emotions on any individual.